Formerly St Andrew's Presbyterian Church, it dates from 1863 and was built from funds raised by the community.
Families raised more funds to add a Sunday school extension and memorial stained glass windows, which were unveiled by the then governor of Victoria, Mr. Henry Lawson
Eddington joined with the Dunolly Methodist church to become the Dunolly United Church some years before the Uniting Church came into being.
Under the auspices of Dunolly over the years, it has seen many services, funerals, christenings, weddings and more recently, carols by candlelight.
The church celebrated its 125th anniversary in1988, with a big service.
In 2000, a local girl, who had attended Sunday school at the church, wished to marry there, as the building held special significance for her.
The local community and friends of the bride and groom looked at the dilapidated church, and decided to pool their recourses and fix it up for the wedding. The wedding was very special.
The last service was held in the building in 2015, after which it was deconsecrated.
This shows the church not long after completion, before it was rendered, before the Sunday school was added and stained glass windows installed.
Photo courtesy Anne Doran.
Inside the building after restoration.
The Church of England (now a private residence) which was built around 1900 , and was sold in 1972.
The Catholic Church which was demolished in 1960.